30 April 2008

minor setback

Instead of attending an event last night, I went to work at the public house at which I am employed part-time. Towards the end of the evening, I tripped on a step coming upstairs from the kitchen and took a nose dive onto the landing. The top of my left foot crashed into the very unforgiving cement step. Needless to say, I have a big, swollen bruise on my left foot and I am walking with neither poise nor grace presently. Today, I came straight home from work to rest and ice the foot. Hopefully by tomorrow the golf ball-sized bruise will look more like a marble. This minor setback will undoubtedly put me a couple shows behind this week, but I will make them up!

Confirmed upcoming events:

May 3rd: AC bus trip with the Ale 'N 'Wich pub
May 8th: George Clinton with Parliament/Funkadelic at the Stone Pony
May: Cry Baby at the Marquis Theatre
June 28th: Love by Cirque du Soleil in Vegas

No comments: