15 April 2008

The Idea

Idea: 100 shows in 6 months

Time line: 12 April 2008 - 31 October 2008 (so it's a little over 6 months)

Shows: any performing arts show - dance, opera, concerts, theatre, readings, etc. or what would be considered an "event" - conventions, day trips, museums, etc. Movies are not included

Info: multiple acts at one event count as multiple 'shows'...sorry, I might be motivated but I am neither rich nor the embodiment of Wonder Woman

Help: Please send me ideas for shows, info, comments, and let me know if you have an extra ticket you need to get rid of!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady, Congrats on this very unique idea!! I sure wish I were closer so I could attend some of the events with you...that would be such a blast!!
I know you said movies don't count, but I came across this convention that is in May...check out the lineup of guests...I think there are a few you would enjoy seeing and listening to...hey, and this could count as several "events"!! Here's the website.. http://www.chillertheatre.com/gt/gtc4.htm. Take a look!

Peace, Much Love, and Much Luck,
Cheryl