07 July 2008

41 - Cirque Du Soleil - LOVE

Cirque Du Soleil - LOVE
Mirage Hotel, Las Vegas
28 June 2008, 2200

These next few posts are going to be short and sweet. Lots to catch up on...

Thanks to Mark, the staff at the Fest got to see Cirque Du Soleil's LOVE show. This show was absolutely breathtaking. Some numbers had so much going on that I didn't know where to look first. There were performers hanging from the ceiling, dancers on the stage, and acrobats climbing the walls. Other numbers were so simple that their simplicity made them spectacularly beautiful. At the end of the show, I actually started to tear up a bit because they played clips of the Beatles on screens that were as big as IMAX. If I get to Vegas again I will absolutely be going to see a repeat performance. I love the Beatles.

No comments: